Faculty Directory - Graduate School [Division of Living Environment, Department of Human Environmental Science]

Name E-Mail/Personal Site Title Research Field/Research Interest
(福田 博也)
hiroya [at] kobe-u.ac.jp
Personal Site
Associate Professor Electrical and Electronic Measurement, Human-Electronics

Performance Evaluation of Thin-Film Sensors and Its Application to Bioinstrumentation

(平山 洋介)
yosukeh [at] kobe-u.ac.jp
Personal Site
Professor Housing and Urban Studies

Housing and Urban Change

(井上 真理)
inouema [at] kobe-u.ac.jp
Personal Site
Professor Clothing Science,  Kansei Engineering

Design of Textile and Evaluation of Wearing Comfort of Clothing

(近江戸 伸子)
ohmido [at] kobe-u.ac.jp
Personal Site
Professor Plant Environmental Biotechnology

Three research topics in plant biotechnology: 1. Plant genome and chromosome analysis and usage for crop productions, 2. Environmental responses of plant genome, 3. Development and usage of plant biomass for bio-fuels.

OHNO Tomoko
(大野 朋子)
onotomoko [at] people.kobe-u.ac.jp
Associate Professor Environmental Sciences and Technology, Landscape Architecture

My study major is academic basis fort ideal landscaping by conservation of human-plant diversity. In particular, I am interested in ecology, the culture, and the genetic diversity of the bamboos under human activity in Japan and Southeast Asia.

SATO Masayuki
(佐藤 真行)
msat [at] port.kobe-u.ac.jp
Personal Site
Professor Environmental and Resource Economics, Lifestyle Analysis

The research issues are related to economic analyses of sustainable development and human life style. We boost empirical analyses using various data, not just a theoretical study.

TABATA Tomohiro
(田畑 智博)
tabata [at] people.kobe-u.ac.jp
Associate Professor Urban environmental system engineering

My research aims to design a methodology to establish a sustainable society taking into account the relationship between our social and economic activities and the environmental impacts.

YUASA Masahiro
(湯浅 正洋)
yuasa [at] people.kobe-u.ac.jp
Assistant Professor